Assistant Production Supervisor/Area Leader Production- 3rd Shift
****Exciting Assistant Production Supervisor Opportunity- 3rd shift***
- Provide leadership and direction to all shift production employees
Drive a culture of safety, quality, accountability, and continuous improvement on the manufacturing floor to ensure protocols are followed and organizational goals are achieved.
- Access labor requirements to meet schedule; daily scheduling of temporary employees based on production requirements.
Identify training needs and coordinate all employee training.
Complete required production reports
Verify and approve payroll hours.
All other duties as assigned
Able to speak, write and read in English. Bilingual capability a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision yet be flexible and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is subject to:
- Standing and walking for prolonged periods
- Grasping, lifting, holding, or feeling objects
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Ascending/descending stairs
- The employee may occasionally move up to 25 pounds with a hoist, pallet-jack or cart, and regularly lift up to 15 pounds of boxes of product, bales of cartons, or rolls of film.
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and non-moving mechanical parts.
- The employee could have work conditions that are extremely cold or extremely hot.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
About the Company
Hearthside Food Solutions is the industry’s leading food contract manufacturer, and leader in nutritional bars and baked snacks
Our product categories include energy bars, snack bars, granola bars, baked bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, croutons, breadcrumbs, snack components and other baked foods and snacks. Hearthside is also one of the largest food contract packaging companies, we package many foods that people eat every day. Today Hearthside operates 38 production facilities, including three in Europe, and is a volume leader in multiple food categories.
At the heart of every world-class manufacturer, and at the heart of every great company, you will find a unique and valuable culture. Hearthside’s empowerment culture of continuous improvement and customer focus is the great enabler for the value we create for customers. Explore our website, speak with our people and tour our facilities. The Hearthside culture is a game changer and a powerful competitive advantage for the company and our customers.
Hearthside Food Solutions