Forklift Drivers 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
A materials handler is responsible for storing, moving, and handling materials. Working as a materials handler doesn't require formal education but does entail extensive on-the-job training. A materials handler has a very structured work environment to minimize safety risks. Each job is planned in detail and safety issues are addressed before a job begins.
What you’ll be doing:
The list of essential duties and responsibilities, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the task to be performed. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein is such duties are a logical assignment to the position.
- Identifies, transports, packs, removes, and disposes of materials.
- Ensure safe work environment
- Follows all safety procedures and regulations including wearing special protective gear and disposing of materials as regulated by law.
- Follows direction and communicates clearly.
- Physically moves materials and uses heavy equipment to move materials on a regular basis.
- Contribute to Hearthside daily inbound and outbound operations.
- Operate forklifts to pick, replenish, shuttle and load/unload orders.
- May count, weigh or record numbers of units or materials moved or handled.
Why Come work for Us??
At Hearthside, We Offer:
- Generous Sign-On Bonuses and Referral Bonuses
- Competitive wages and reliable weekly paychecks
- Immediate opportunities for advancement so you can make more $$! Many of our entry level employees become leaders in Production, Operations, Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, HR, and other areas
- Various shifts available that fit your schedule
- Ability to start RIGHT AWAY (like same day right away, cool right?)
- A safe work environment as we stay on top of current CDC Guidelines to prioritize employee’s health and safety
- Health, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Contribution, Holiday Pay, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Overtime Available
About the Company
Hearthside Food Solutions is the industry’s leading food contract manufacturer, and leader in nutritional bars and baked snacks
Our product categories include energy bars, snack bars, granola bars, baked bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, croutons, breadcrumbs, snack components and other baked foods and snacks. Hearthside is also one of the largest food contract packaging companies, we package many foods that people eat every day. Today Hearthside operates 38 production facilities, including three in Europe, and is a volume leader in multiple food categories.
Hearthside Food Solutions