General Labor - Assembly Line Worker
The Ideal Candidate
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS ($500 paid after 4 weeks/$500 paid after 8 weeks)
General Labor is responsible for packing quality product into trays, cartons, bags or containers. Identify acceptable or unacceptable product quality per customer requirements both before and after the product is packed. Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ability to work in light to moderate noise levels; hearing protection may be required.
- Stand eight hours per shift.
- Push/pull items up 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment in close proximity to others.
- May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and vibration.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and at times independently
About the Company
Hearthside Food Solutions is the industry’s leading food contract manufacturer, and leader in nutritional bars and baked snacks
Our product categories include energy bars, snack bars, granola bars, baked bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, croutons, breadcrumbs, snack components and other baked foods and snacks. Hearthside is also one of the largest food contract packaging companies, we package many foods that people eat every day. Today Hearthside operates 38 production facilities, including three in Europe, and is a volume leader in multiple food categories.
At the heart of every world-class manufacturer, and at the heart of every great company, you will find a unique and valuable culture. Hearthside’s empowerment culture of continuous improvement and customer focus is the great enabler for the value we create for customers. Explore our website, speak with our people and tour our facilities. The Hearthside culture is a game changer and a powerful competitive advantage for the company and our customers.
Hearthside Food Solutions