Machine Operator, Manufacturing - Now Hiring for ALL Shifts!!
The Machine Operator will be required to perform a set of tasks using machinery. They are responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining various machines to ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
Machine Operators will need to be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so they should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
What you’ll be doing:
• Perform machine setups (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
• Control and adjust the functions and settings of machines (e.g. speed)
• Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
• Feed the necessary raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
• Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools to ensure they meet requirements
• Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
The Ideal Candidate
Why Come work for Us??
At Hearthside, We Offer:
- Sign-On Bonuses and Referral Bonuses
- Competitive wages and reliable weekly paychecks
- Immediate opportunities for advancement so you can make more $$! Many of our entry level employees become leaders in Production, Operations, Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, HR, and other areas
- No matter what your work experience looks like, we have something for you here! Positions available from: Packers, Operators, Line Leaders, Maintenance Mechanics, Forklift Drivers, Quality Techs, Sanitors/Janitors.
- Various shifts available that fit your schedule
- Ability to start RIGHT AWAY (like same day right away, cool right?)
- A safe work environment as we stay on top of current CDC Guidelines to prioritize employee’s health and safety
- Health, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Contribution, Holiday Pay, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Overtime Available
About the Company
Hearthside Food Solutions is the industry’s leading food contract manufacturer, and leader in nutritional bars and baked snacks
Our product categories include energy bars, snack bars, granola bars, baked bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, croutons, breadcrumbs, snack components and other baked foods and snacks. Hearthside is also one of the largest food contract packaging companies, we package many foods that people eat every day. Today Hearthside operates 38 production facilities, including three in Europe, and is a volume leader in multiple food categories.
At the heart of every world-class manufacturer, and at the heart of every great company, you will find a unique and valuable culture. Hearthside’s empowerment culture of continuous improvement and customer focus is the great enabler for the value we create for customers. Explore our website, speak with our people and tour our facilities. The Hearthside culture is a game changer and a powerful competitive advantage for the company and our customers.
Hearthside Food Solutions