Quality Assurance Technician
To insure the quality of all products manufactured and to meet or exceed USDA and/or Home Office specifications in regard to weights, labeling and sanitation. Audits sandwiches for adherence to specifications and checks weights of ingredients and finished products. Checks raw materials, packaging, code dates, batches, label information, temperatures, accuracy of production run, and assures that GMP’S and food safety is met by auditing production lines. Performs swabs and lab tests as required to assure production of safe, quality products.
The Ideal Candidate
- Performs USDA/HACCP/SSOP inspections.
- Performs temperature checks, net weights, and other quality tests.
- Verifies specifications and validation for finished product & ingredients.
- Performs corrective actions for any issues ( food safety, sanitation and A/B standards
- Perform duties in the microbiology lab such as swabs media making.
- Ensures that quality assurance is met from auditing the production lines.
Why Come work for Us??
At Hearthside, We Offer:
- Sign-On Bonuses and Referral Bonuses
- Competitive wages and reliable weekly paychecks
- Immediate opportunities for advancement so you can make more $$! Many of our entry level employees become leaders in Production, Operations, Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, HR, and other areas
- Ability to start RIGHT AWAY
- A safe work environment as we stay on top of current CDC Guidelines to prioritize employee’s health and safety
- Health, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Contribution, Holiday Pay, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Overtime Available
About the Company
Hearthside Food Solutions is the industry’s leading food contract manufacturer, and leader in nutritional bars and baked snacks
Our product categories include energy bars, snack bars, granola bars, baked bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, croutons, breadcrumbs, snack components and other baked foods and snacks. Hearthside is also one of the largest food contract packaging companies, we package many foods that people eat every day. Today Hearthside operates 38 production facilities, including three in Europe, and is a volume leader in multiple food categories.
Hearthside Food Solutions