A Sanitation Technician is responsible for following standard operating procedures, perform cleaning on production equipment to ensure safety and hygiene. May record information to reflect sanitation activities and issues. Advises and updates supervisor/manager of progress and /or other non-routine issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Follows established procedures in the cleaning and sanitation of idle production equipment as directed by supervisor/manager
- Completes required reporting to reflect activity of tasks and other items required
- Advises supervisor when supplies need to be ordered
Why Come work for Us??
At Hearthside, We Offer:
- Sign-On Bonuses and Referral Bonuses
- Competitive wages and reliable weekly paychecks
- Immediate opportunities for advancement so you can make more $$! Many of our entry level employees become leaders in Production, Operations, Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, HR, and other areas
- Ability to start RIGHT AWAY (like same day right away, cool right?)
- A safe work environment as we stay on top of current CDC Guidelines to prioritize employee’s health and safety
- Health, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Contribution, Holiday Pay, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Overtime Available
About the Company
Hearthside Food Solutions is the industry’s leading food contract manufacturer, and leader in nutritional bars and baked snacks
Our product categories include energy bars, snack bars, granola bars, baked bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, croutons, breadcrumbs, snack components and other baked foods and snacks. Hearthside is also one of the largest food contract packaging companies, we package many foods that people eat every day. Today Hearthside operates 38 production facilities, including three in Europe, and is a volume leader in multiple food categories.
Hearthside Food Solutions